WAIVER REQUIREMENTS IVORY COAST / BSC document
A BSC (Bordereau de Suivi de Cargaison) certificate is required for all shipments going to Ivory Coast.
Ports in IVORY COAST
Information and documents required for creating a BSC document Ivory Coast
- Bill of Lading (Final B/L needed for validation)
- Commercial invoice / currency must be mentioned in USD or EURO
- Freight invoice in the same currency (not needed in case the freight charges are mentioned on the commercial invoice)
- F.D.I. (Fiche de Declaration a l’Importation) document provided by importer
- Local insurance certificate provided by importer
- Export Customs Document
- Country of Origin of the goods must be mentioned on commercial invoice or packing list
- Certificate of Origin (only in case the goods origin is Outside E.U.)
- Volume of the goods in case of Breakbulk or RORO shipment
Additional information about the BSC document Ivory Coast
The BSC number must be mentioned on the Master Bill of Lading. We are able to provide the BSC number on forehand, even when the documentation is incomplete. This BSC number must be transmitted to the shipping line in order to obtain the final B/L.
New customer? Please easily register your company now!
Existing customer, click here to login
The rates differ per Waiver country. Please contact our customer service department for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload available documents